Thanksgiving is tomorrow and if you haven’t yet determined what you’ll be serving for breakfast, might I make a suggestion? This recipe for Breakfast Brunch is the best! It was shared with me from a dear friend many years ago and I’ve since made it a tradition to serve every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
It’s quick to pull together and quick to cook. And it includes all your favorite breakfast items – eggs, sausage, cheese, and crescent rolls! Oh, and a little milk! You just can’t go wrong.
If you have left overs, yes, I said IF, you can portion and freeze. Take out from the freezer, as needed, and pop into the microwave for a couple of minutes. Wha la! Breakfast is served!
And if you don’t yet have any holiday breakfast traditions, well, it’s a fine time to start one! Now, get to the grocery store and get the needed supplies. In the morning, comment back and let me know how your family enjoyed your Breakfast Brunch.
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 16 ounces Jimmy Dean Pork sausage
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray bottom of 9 x 13 pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Press crescent rolls into bottom and up sides about one-quarter inch of pan.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over crescent rolls. Cook sausage. Drain. Crumble sausage over cheese.
- Mix milk and eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over cheese and sausage layer.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins