- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1– 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1– 18 ounce jar beef gravy
- 1– 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1– 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 8 large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 1 pound shredded Mexican four cheese blend
- guacamole, pico de gallo, lettuce, black olives, sour cream, for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion, until no longer pink.
- Add cumin and refried beans. Stir until combined, warming through.
- In a saucepan, combine the gravy, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce. Heat to warm.
- Evenly distribute the ground beef mixture between the tortillas.
- Fold each tortilla over the ground beef, tucking in each side while folding.
- Place each burrito seam side down in a large baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over the burritos and sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Serve topped with condiments of your choice.