- 30 ounce Frozen diced hash browns
- 32 ounce Chicken broth
- 10 ounce Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 ounce Cream cheese
- 3 ounce Bacon crumbled into bits
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 ounce Chives chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the potatoes in the crock pot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
- Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it’s ready to serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese, additional bacon bits and chopped chives.
Keywords: potato, soup