- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz package M&Ms® plain chocolate candies
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla. Blend in flour mixture slowly. Stir in M & M’s and nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-11 minutes until browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; place on wire racks.
- Makes about 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.