- 12 oz can of Minute Maid Limeade Concentrate
- 12 oz Tequila
- 8 oz Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- 6 oz Cran-Pineapple juice
- 3 oz Jalapeño juice
- 12 oz bag of frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Jalapeño, seeds removed and sliced into rounds
- Add the can of concentrate limeade to a pitcher.
- Fill the empty can entirely with tequila and add into the pitcher.
- Fill the can a quarter of the way with orange juice and add to the pitcher.
- Fill the can halfway with the cran-pineapple juice and add to the pitcher.
- Fill the can a quarter of the way with Jalapeño juice from a jar of Jalapeños.
- Add the 8 oz can pineapple juice.
- Add the bag of frozen pineapple chunks to the pitcher.
- Add the Jalapeño slices to the pitcher.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Optional: if you would like to cut the sweetness then top each drink with a 1/4 cup of seltzer water, or add 1 cup of seltzer water directly to the pitcher.