Nope, I’m not talking about the William H. Macy, Alec Baldwin, Maria Bello, et al movie but this delicious, refreshing, and very cooling cocktail. I saw it on Pinterest one day and, of course, just had to make it!
I happened to have all the ingredients except the Bacardi Pina Colada mix and the Kiwis so made a quick trip to the store to stock up. Well worth it! It is quite tasty and is definitely a keeper.
It’s perfect for such a hot day as this in July! Just perfect!
Live it up and drink it down!
- 1 can BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada
- 1 Cup Bacardi Superior Rum
- 2 Kiwis
- ¼ Cup Lime Juice
- 4 Cups of Ice
- Combine Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada, Bacardi Rum, and Lime Juice in a blender.
- Peel and slice 1½ kiwis and add to blender.
- Blend on high for about 10 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a double old fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a kiwi wheel.