Nope, I’m not talking about the William H. Macy, Alec Baldwin, Maria Bello, et al movie but this delicious, refreshing, and very cooling cocktail. I saw it on Pinterest one day and, of course, just had to make it!
I happened to have all the ingredients except the Bacardi Pina Colada mix and the Kiwis so made a quick trip to the store to stock up. Well worth it! It is quite tasty and is definitely a keeper.
It’s perfect for such a hot day as this in July! Just perfect!
Live it up and drink it down!Print
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 can BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada
- 1 cup Bacardi Superior Rum
- 2 kiwis
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 cups of Ice
- Combine Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada, Bacardi Rum, and lime juice in a blender.
- Peel and slice 1 1/2 kiwis and add to blender.
- Blend on high for about 10 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a double old fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a kiwi wheel.
- Prep Time: 5 mins