The title of this post is “The Best Bloody Mary”! Although I have little experience drinking these, I did make a gazillion of them as a bartender and certainly served just as many as a waitress. I have only recently tried the Bloody Mary myself. It is truly an acquired thing, much like a good Scotch. But I digress. . . this Bloody Mary is quite good and is the best in my book. It’s quite flavorful with just the right amount of spice!
Kick off your Sunday morning brunch with a round for everyone. You’ll thank me later!
Live it up and drink it down!
- 2 ounces Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 6 ounces Tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Horseradish
- ½ teaspoon Olive juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4-6 shakes Tabasco
- pinch celery salt
- pinch black pepper
- lime juice
- coarse sea salt
- various veggies for garnish
- Dip pint glass in lime juice. Roll in coarse sea salt. Fill glass with ice.
- In a shaker, add a few cubes of ice. Add all ingredients (minus the toppings) and shake to combine.
- Strain into the pint glass. Garnish with chosen veggies!