What’s a holiday without a special new cocktail? This one is tasty and festive. Perfect for this holiday season. Try one tonight.
Live it up and drink it down!
White Cranberry Martini
Author: Patti Peterson
Recipe type: Libations
- 1½ ounces Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 3 ounces white cranberry juice
- Splash Triple Sec
- Frozen Cranberries for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cranberries, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cranberries and then serve immediately.